Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wedding Dress!

Ugh. No more work, please. Ever. Especially not this morning. I'm so over it. I should be working on my four-page paper due tomorrow, but let's be serious. I have to endure 8 hours of crap today. I'm not about to start with my three hour, morning respite.

So to keep myself from thinking suicidal thoughts, I decided I'd share what I hope will be my future wedding dress.
Yaay! Isn't it pretty? Mine actually will have either a goldish/ivory trim or white, but not red. The picture was just automatically at red (though I can't really see why anyone would find that appealing, but to each his own). I like how it sort of borderlines between Renaissancy/modern.

It's about $400, which isn't too bad for a dress like this. I hate to be a snob, but I just couldn't see myself wearing a dress that wasn't a little bit showy. For instance, I need a petticoat, a bit of a bustle, etc, etc, etc. I don't really get into the "less is more" philosophy of wedding dresses. I mean, I can see the appeal of just wearing like a prom or sun dress (super cheap) but you only get married once. Oh, wait...

I think I will also invest in a pair of gloves, like the kind this lady has. I've considered getting a tiara, but its kind of ridiculous how much bridal boutiques want to charge for them (not to mention everything else). I also don't want to look too much like Princess Peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment